Sunday, August 15, 2010

Breath of Life

Are you connected with the breath of life?  Do you sometimes feel out of touch with what is happening around you?  For me, if I forget to take time to quiet my mind and breathe, I start to feel ungrounded and unsure of myself.  One of my favorite ways to connect with my higher self and the abundance and guidance of the universe is to go outside and breathe.  When I do this, I don't even have to focus on my breath so to speak.  Simply being outside helps me to focus on the beauty all around me.  In this beauty is a grace and guidance that is always there.  My breath takes on a rhythm that is easy, comfortable and open.  If I am really quiet, I can feel the heartbeat of the universe, the synergy of all that is.  What is your favorite way of connecting with the breath of life?

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of the teachings of Eckhart Tolle and the power of Now. I learned how to be in the now by feeling and experiencing something as simple as a deep breath!
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete