Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Winds Of Change

In this moment, I am reminded about the profound ability to move with the winds of change.  There has been a certain resistance, a holding on to old expectations that I have noticed within myself recently.  I am being asked to look at situations and people in my life through a different lense.  How refreshing it is to be able to be at a place where I know that I just don't know.  I have no idea what I will be learning from letting go of this old way of being.  I have no idea how many gifts I will receive by simply letting go of an old way I viewed a situation.  What I do know, is that with this realization that I can feel in the core of my being, I feel lighter, more graceful and really excited for the possibility of what is to come.  There is a definite lifting from the vibration of resistance, a movement into the much lighter vibration of joy.  Are there areas in your life that are calling you to let go of?

No comments:

Post a Comment